MONROE, La. -- In a continuing effort to provide the best intercollegiate baseball experience for our student-athletes and our fans, ULM Athletics has updated the Warhawk Field Policies for the remainder of the 2016 Baseball season. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you the rest of the season.
Updated Policies – Effective Immediately
- Fans must show a valid form of admission for entry.
- All guests on the Player Pass List must have a valid ID with them for each game.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in General Admission or Reserved seats. Additionally, no outside food or drink may be brought through the main admission gate behind home plate.
- No smoking inside the venue.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No artificial noisemakers.
- Tickets must be retained for re-entry into the stadium.
- No pets are allowed in the stadium complex.
- Exception: service animals for individuals with special needs (i.e. Seeing Eye dogs, etc.) are permitted.
- No glass bottles of any kind are allowed in the stadium complex.
Latest News | News Archive
Schedule / Scores
2017 Game Notes
2016 Guide | Archived Guides
2017 Quick Facts
2017 Team Hotel Info
2017 Warhawk Field Policies
Sun Belt Standings | Stats
Warhawk Field | Tickets
ULM in the MLB Draft
Recruits | Alumni